- Development and testing of sorbents, catalysts and photocatalysts based on intercalated and surface-modified layered silicates and hydrotalcites.
- Development of novel analytical methods in chromatographic analysis applied in testing of catalysts and sorbents.
- Agilent Technologies 6890N gas chromatographs with flame ionization (FID) and thermal conductivity (TCD) detectors
- Agilent Technologies 7890MS gas chromatographs
- Thermo MS/MS gas chromatographs with MS/MS TSQ Quantum XLS detectors
- 5890 Serie II gas chromatographs with FID and ECD detectors
- WATERS Liquid chromatographs with DAD, FD, and UV detectors
- HPLC WATERS – UPLC with DAD and, FD detectors
- WATERS ion-exchange chromatograph
- Dionex ICS 5000 ion-exchange chromatography
- TD4 thermal desorption, conditioning unit, Purge&Trap
- SGE pyrojector
- Supercritical Spe-ed SFE fluid extractor. Applied Separation – Six Position
- Pressure Extractor. Extraction Speed Extractor BUCHI E916 – Six Position
- AcceCLEAN Robotic Solid Sorbent Extraction System
- IKA 6000 calorimeter
- AOD 1 Digestion system
- Qualitative and quantitative determination of organic compounds using gas and liquid chromatography including MS and MS / MS determination.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis by ion chromatography.
- Pyrolysis chromatography.
- Emission analysis after sampling.
- Fuel analysis and water analysis.
- Sample preparation and separation for organic analysis.
- General and practical teaching and training activities in the field of instrumental organic analysis.
prof. Ing. Daniela Plachá, Ph.D.
phone: +420 597 321 557
Ing. Zdenek Lacný
phone: +420 597 321 554