- Development of novel analytical applications.
- Study of clay minerals exfoliation.
- Intercalation of clay minerals and their utilization as sorbents for wastewater treatment.
- Assessment of nanomaterials’ impact on the environment.
- Scanning transmission electron microscope JEOL JSM-7610F Plus with EDS microanalyzer, in-situ AFM with correlation analysis
- Polaron Emitech SC7640 sputter coater
- SPECTRO VISION EOP inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometer
- ICP-MS PERKIN-ELMER inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometer
- UNICAM 969 atomic absorption spectrometer with flame atomization
- UNICAM 989 QZ atomic absorption spectrometer with electrothermal atomization HR-
- ContrAA 800D atomic absorption spectrometer
- AMA 254 atomic absorption spectrometer
- MLS ETHOS UP microwave digestion system
- SPECORD 50Plus spectrophotometer
- Preparation of analytical samples for evaluation of the environmental impact of wastes and potential release of metals into the food chain (e.g., atmospheric and high-pressure extractions using various extraction agents).
- Low- and high-pressure mineralization of solid and liquid samples.
- Physical sample adjustment (homogenization, separation, milling).
- Determination of selected physical-chemical parameters of liquid samples (pH, conductivity, acidity, alkalinity, oxidizability, hardness, etc.).
- Elemental chemical analysis of solid samples (humidity, sieve analysis, non-soluble fraction, etc.).
- Qualitative analysis of major and minor elements.
- Quantitative analysis of major, minor, and trace elements in liquid and solid samples (waters, water extracts, acid extracts, waste materials, ashes, soils, metal-bearing materials based on Fe, selected non-metal alloys).
- Chemical analysis of fuels (forms of sulphur, ash, etc.).
- Chemical analysis of construction materials (types of cement, limestones, gypsum, concrete, gravel) per valid regulations.
prof. Ing. Jana Seidlerová, CSc.
phone: +420 597 321 549